Football & Cricket Teams Etc.
- Dorset County Football Association: Founded 1888:-
- President: The Right Hon Lord Ilchester
- Hon. secretary and treasurer. Mr M. C. Frowde, St. Leonard's Terrace, Weymouth
- Weymouth division is represented on the Executive Committee:
- Mr R. R. Conway (the College Weymouth)
- Portland Division: Mr S. Pearce, 38, Fortune's Well, Portland
- Wyke Regis Division: Mr F. Keynton, Torpedo Works, Wyke Regis
- Honorary auditor, Mr Sidny S. Milledge, Accountant, Weymouth
- Dorset County And District
- Football League:- Hon. sec. Mr M. C. Frowde.
- South Dorset Junior Football League:
- Chairman, Mr E. B. Thresher.
- Weymouth, Portland And District Minor League:
- President, Mr F. W. Hetley, Greenhill,
- Chairman. Mr R. L. Score, South View, Westham
- Hon. Sec., Mr W. J. Keats, 26 Queens Road, Portland.
- Weymouth F.C:
- Hon sec., Mr Thorne, Belle Vue, Weymouth.
- Whitehead F.C.
- Hon. sec., Mr R. C. McGinn, Torpedo Works.
- Weymouth College F.C
- Hon. sec., Mr M. H. Patey, The College.
- H.M. Training Ships
- Hon. sec., Lieut. Dalrymple, R.N., H.M.S. Boscawen.
- Royal Warwickshire Regiment
- Mr C. C. Tee, The Verne, Portland
- R. G. A.
- Hon. Sec., Lieut. B. .J. Gwynne, Red Barracks.
- Portland F. C.: Established 1898: Colours: blue and white stripes
- Hon. sec., Mr E. Deane, Portland.
- Prison Officers And Grove: Established 1900: Colours, orange and black stripes: Ground, Grove Road.
- Captain W Pearce
- Hon. Sec., Mr W. Osborne, 67 Grove Road, Portland
- Portland Volunteer Artillery
- F. C. - Hon Sec Mr A. Conway, 11 King Street, Portland.
- Prison Officers Cricket Club.
- Hon. Sec., Mr A. G. Williams, The Grove, Portland.
- Weymouth And District Flying Club (Formed 1896): Meets at the Duke of Albany.
- President : Colonel W. E. Brymer, MP
- Chairman : Mr S. Wells, 7 Brownlow Street
- Vice-chairman : Mr A. Cattle 8 Charles Street
- Hon. Secretary : Mr J. Maeer, 5, Carter's Cottages
^ back to top ^